03 Apr Spring 2018 Speaker Conference — Saturday, April 7, 2018
Join us for our Spring 2018 SAA Intergroup Speakers Conference
Saturday, April 7, 2018 — 9:00am – 3:00 pm
Click below to open in Google Maps
Open to all who desire to stop compulsive sexual behavior. Come for fellowship strength and hope with fellow members of the program for a day of camaraderie, workshops, speakers and good food.
Potluck lunch please bring a dish.
- 9:00-9:30am — Registration and Meet & Greet
- 9:30-10:15am — Morning Speaker
Bob H: 7th Tradition and ISO update
- 10:15-11:00am — Breakout Sessions
Session 1: Working Step Three and Faith: Tim W (Aurora Thursday)
Session 2: Seasonal Sobriety: Challenges and Tools for all seasons: Susan B (Golden Tuesday/Wheatridge Wednesday Night), Jason E (Denver Sunday Night)
- 11:00am-noon — Potluck Lunch – Please Bring a Dish
- noon-12:45pm — Group Discussion
Intergroup Initiative – Working with Recovering Inmates: Chris G (Highlands Ranch Thursday Night)
- 12:45-1:00pm — Closing
- 1:00-3:00pm — Intergroup Meeting – SAA Members Welcome
- Lunch is potluck, so bring a dish.
- This Conference is self-supporting, so please bring cash for the 7th Tradition donations.