08 May News from the ISO — MAY 2020
We are several weeks into the COVID-19 crisis for the ISO. At this point we have seen only a 10% decrease in our revenues. This means that the ISO has not had to take money out of our reserve funds to cover operating costs. The Board is very appreciative of our members for their giving.
At this time the ISO will make a final decision on the 2020 ISO Conference during August 2020. If the face to face meeting is cancelled, we are assessing the feasibility of having the Conference as a ZOOM meeting. So please let me ([email protected]) know if any of your members would be interested in serving as the Colorado Area Delegate to the ISO Conference.
Trustee ISO Board